Monday, March 8, 2010

ok. i know what im doing with this now. a collection of ghost stories and knuckle tattoo ideas.

heres a story:

the first night my mom brought me home from the hosptial, (as a baby, duh) my mom couldnt sleep. my older brother and i shared a room in this apartment by my high school. my mom had had a c section, and she was in some great pain. she woke up and had to use the bathroom. she got up, walked past our bedroom and realized something was wrong. she glanced back into our room and noticed something like she had never seen before. it was a giant baby. he was sitting up by my crib playing with the toys on the changing table. he was perfect. like the gerber baby but more beautiful. there was something odd about this baby, though. he was huge. like oversized. he just looked up at my mom, and smiled. she shook it off and went to bed, thinking she must be dreaming. so the next day my mom woke up, got some coffee, and thought about her dream. she went back into our room to see if anything was awry. thate when she noticed the tiny trail of blood from her bedroom to the bathroom. her cut from her c section was bleeding last night, and that why she had gone to the bathroom in the first place, so it couldnt have been a dream.


weeks passed. my mom and dad were unaware at first of what was going on in the house around them. one night they were sitting in the living room, watching tv. one of my brothers matchbox cars came flying out of the hallway like a little kid had zipped it across the floor. but my brother and i were at our grandparents.

my mom would wake up and find pots and pans out of there drawers and shelves. she would find our bath toys all messed up after she had carefully laid them out on towels to dry. all signs were pointing to a child ghost.

my mother had a friend who claimed to be psychic. she knew about ghosts. she told my mom to pour salt all over the house. burn sage. tell it to leave.

turns out, spirits of deceased children will attach themselves to new mothers. because they feel welcomed. at home.

haunted at birth.



knuckle tattoos:
burn sage
puke gold
saturday

toes:
title fight
crisp fries

No comments:

Post a Comment